Make A Difference Entertainment (MADE) is a social enterprise dedicated to creating brighter futures for London’s diverse communities through the co-production of innovative and engaging digital content.
Vision: Uniting London’s diverse communities through entertainment.
Mission statement: Brighter futures for marginalised groups through the co-creation of innovative and engaging digital content.
OurÂ valuesÂ are
- Distinction: a unique approach to training through experiential learning
- Inspiration: developing community cohesion and employability to kick start careers
- Co-creation: to take creative risks in making stereotype-busting content
- Empowerment: authentic representation of under-represented communities
- Promotion: providing undiscovered talent with a voice and making it heard
- Entertainment: thought-provoking yet fun programming that increases understanding
- Involvement: audience participation and creating work opportunities
- Disruption: to mainstream media by catering for under-served audiences